• Pepsi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drink either as I imagine most people would, but I prefer Coke. My great grandfather (who I died before I was born) worked at Coca-Cola for 30 years. My great grandmother (his wife, who I did meet and know a little) worked at Pepsi for 10 years. But, they always drank Coke. :)

I'll drink either as I imagine most people would, but I prefer Coke. My great grandfather (who I died before I was born) worked at Coca-Cola for 30 years. My great grandmother (his wife, who I did meet and know a little) worked at Pepsi for 10 years. But, they always drank Coke. :)

I think that Coke use to be green...or so I am told. I wonder if, from a age stadnpoint, your great grandfather worked there when it was produced in green. I also heard that it used another additive before caffine too. Not sure about that though.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I think that Coke use to be green...or so I am told. I wonder if, from a age stadnpoint, your great grandfather worked there when it was produced in green. I also heard that it used another additive before caffine too. Not sure about that though.

Coke used to have cocaine in it! That kind of facilitated its name.

I know what you are saying, Patrick. There are many people who will drink Coke or Pepsi interchangably, however, I cannot do it. I think Coke is sweeter, and I don't really like the flavor of Pepsi, so I don't drink it.

My family will drink anything that is carbonated. If I have a type of sode lying around, like Dr. Pepper, or Coke, or something, and they have Pepsi, I won't drink their Pepsi, even if I run out of soda. However, if they run out, they will drink anything of mine. It nerves me a little! :lol:

I'm kind of mixed too. I like Diet Coke (or regular) but don't care for Pepsi or diet Pepsi that much (but will drink it if that's all that's avalable). I do however like Mountain Dew, particularly the Diet Code Red.

what goes around, comes around

I do like Pepsi better. I will drink coke from a soda fountain when we go out to eat. Usually that is the pop product carried in our area by restaurants. I prefer Mountain Dew though.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.