• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

your best holiday / vacation

shukokai2000

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I love going on a holiday where I'm just calming down for a couple of week, my favorite holiday would be going to spain a family friend has a place that isn't around all the tourists theres a nice big pool and tennis courts which we mostly have to ourself I mean who other than me would play tennis when its over 40 degrees !! Nice family pub place with karoke every night great place to go been there about 3 times loved it hopefully going in 2007!!:)

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...

It's a split. I spent a week as crew on a sail boat in the San Juan Islands(Washington) in Boy Scouts when I was younger. But then I just got back from an anniversary trip to the coast this weekend and came back with engaged, so I have to say that made for a pretty good trip as well.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

It's a split. I spent a week as crew on a sail boat in the San Juan Islands(Washington) in Boy Scouts when I was younger. But then I just got back from an anniversary trip to the coast this weekend and came back with engaged, so I have to say that made for a pretty good trip as well.

Engaged?? Congrats!! :karate:

My wife and I went to Jamaica for our wedding, and it was a great time. We would go back if we could afford it.

My favorite was a road trip from Denver to San Francisco, then up the west coast through Coos Bay and Seattle, then home.

Beautiful. I want to do it again, but I think next time I might fly to San Fran then rent a car or maybe even a bike to go up the coast.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

i drove up from La to San Fran in 98 with ny dad and son up the pacific highway 1 that was a good trip, we stopped off at Monterey , had a trip around 17 mile drive (i think it was 17 ..8 years ago) , great trip, i do recommend you guys come to England, plenty to see here , apart from the weather.

shukokai2000, I was talking to a guy at the car dealership the other day, and he was from that area, and said that was a really pretty drive. It's definitely on my list.

England would be nice, too, but I'd have to save up some more vacation time for that!

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

My favorite was a road trip from Denver to San Francisco, then up the west coast through Coos Bay and Seattle, then home.

Beautiful. I want to do it again, but I think next time I might fly to San Fran then rent a car or maybe even a bike to go up the coast.

My wife is enfatuated with Oregon. She would love to go driving all up along that coast, and see the redwoods and sequoias. I would love to take her some time.

i drove up from La to San Fran in 98 with ny dad and son up the pacific highway 1 that was a good trip, we stopped off at Monterey , had a trip around 17 mile drive (i think it was 17 ..8 years ago) , great trip, i do recommend you guys come to England, plenty to see here , apart from the weather.

:lol: Not sure about that one :lol: I guess there would be if you went to main cities like manchester or london. To be honest i haven't seen much here myself because i never have the funds :lol: Just bring your raincoats and wellingtons and gloves and a hat and scarf :lol:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk