• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Sports Teams?

Patrick

What are your favorite sports teams?

Mine are the New York Yankees (MLB) and Miami Dolphins (NFL).

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs. This is the sport I am the most serious about, and the rest just kind of take a back seat, other than......

NASCAR: I love stock car racing! I grew up around stock cars and dirt tracks, and my dad drove a stock car for about 5 years while I was growing up. If I had the money, I would race, much to the chagrin of my wife! As far as drivers go, I like Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Tony Stewart, and of course, the late Dale Sr.

MLB: I like to watch baseball in general..as for teams, it is the KC Royals and the Chicago Cubs. The Cubs signed Soriano for a 186 million dollar deal, now if they just get their pitching and Derrick Lee healthy, they should be golden!

NCAA Basketball is fun to watch, but I don't really have a Division I team. In Division II, however, its my hometown team, the Fort Hays State University Tigers. My family and I hardly ever miss a home game. I also enjoy Tiger football and all other sports at the university as well.

Atlanta Braves

New York Yankees

New York Mets

Seattle Seahawks

New York Jets

Georgia Bulldogs

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu