• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Took my wife out tonight...

bushido_man96

I was so excited tonight! Me and my wife got to go out, BY OURSELVES, for the first time in almost 2 years! It was like a date again! We got to go to a movie, and then just kind of hang out at home before I had to come to work. It was nice, and my wife enjoyed herself as well. I think we need more of that.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thats pretty sweet im glad you both had a good time. it nice to have a bit of time to your selfs to still keep that spark alive i think thats were a lot of relationships start to fall apart - they forget what they saw in each other in the first place.

Glad it went well maybe yous should try to do it more often

Carolyn x

Thanks for the kind words. I have already suggested doing it again, and now that she knows we can do it and she doesn't have to worry about the kids at home the whole time, she will be more willing to do so.

Right on! You should definatly make a point to do this more often. I think all couples should have at least one night a week to themselves away from the kids to just be adults and remember what dating is like. Mabe not one night a week while having a newborn, but once the child is a little older, you really need to take that time.

So do it regulary bushido!

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

I am going to try. There is this new place in town where I would like to take her to get a drink sometime, because she can finally drink again, but I work nights, and can't really drink before I go to work.

Aww Brian thats lovely to hear. It is hard when you have kids, somtimes things become strained! :) I love it when i get to go out without the kids, but i'm single so i get lonely :(

Aww i hope this keeps happening for you both, it's obvious it's made you both very happy, and i like to see my friends happy. :)

kez :karate:

Walk away and your always a winner. https://www.shikata-shotokan.co.uk