• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you ever freaked yourself out before???

Jeet Kune Do

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yeah about every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror and see what my hair looks like.............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Reminds me of one time after I'd changed my room around and got a new full length mirror. I woke up to someone staring at me, jumped out of bed into a fighting stance. Then I realized that the intruder was my mirror image :lol: :lol:

External training without the training of the mind is nothing

Yeah about every morning when I wake up and look in the mirror and see what my hair looks like.............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Reminds me of one time after I'd changed my room around and got a new full length mirror. I woke up to someone staring at me, jumped out of bed into a fighting stance. Then I realized that the intruder was my mirror image :lol: :lol:

Oh yes I scared myself often enough with my new mirror.. I'd walk into my room to turn the light on and see something.. succeeding by "omg it was just me!".

Green belt Tang Soo Do. And I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least I'm not the only one thats had an incidence with a mirror I feel out of bed bashed my head on the bedside table that hurt a bit!!

Ashley Aldworth

Train together, Learn together, Succeed together...