bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kind of a fun variation on push-ups that I used to do.

Get a partner, and get into push-up position, facing each other. Pick a number, like 5. One person starts by doing one push-up, then the other does one, while the previous person waits in push-up postition. Then the person who started does 2, then waits while the other does 2, and so on up to 5; then, you work you way back down. It is a good drill, and it makes you hang in there and push each other.

Hi Bushido-man

Try this one, this is what we do now and then.:

push ups to 10

do 1 stand up

down and do 2, stand up

down and do 3, stand up

down and do 4, stand up

and so on until you have done ten, Remember to stand up quick then down straight away no pause or rest..

We often say who can do 10 push ups, with out hesitation hands go up, then we do them my way.

they end up doing 55 pushups, what makes it worse is the standing up and coming back down to push up position.

IT'S A KILLER (try it)

Steady on, I've only just started with the pyramid to 5 and back (did it again tonight at the end of my stretching/kicking practice). Thats hard enough for me.

I like the sound of the do 1 then standup etc routine though, I reckon that will hurt a lot...

Thats ok Bush, i can't do pressups or pull ups. Going to blame it on my height and weight, not the fact that i've got weedy little arms. :)

I could blame it on my weight, but then that is admitting that I am fat! :lol:

Hey, were not fat........were just short for our weight :D

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Hope I can explain this right. One night for a push up drill what we did was to get in the ready position for the push up (arms extended) and face our partner who was in the same position. Both do a pushup then reach out and touch right hands, followed by left hands. Then move over a little bit by taking one hand over the other and do another pushup followed by touching hands. This would continue until you "walked hand over hand" a certain distance. Then we would have to repeat the whole thing in the opposite direction until we got back to the starting point.

Hope you can understand my rambling :)

Hope I can explain this right. One night for a push up drill what we did was to get in the ready position for the push up (arms extended) and face our partner who was in the same position. Both do a pushup then reach out and touch right hands, followed by left hands. Then move over a little bit by taking one hand over the other and do another pushup followed by touching hands. This would continue until you "walked hand over hand" a certain distance. Then we would have to repeat the whole thing in the opposite direction until we got back to the starting point.

Hope you can understand my rambling :)

Sounds interesting. Thanks.