• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Quit day today

Shotokan-kez

As much support as a faceless person whose words are merely letters on a screen can be, we're here for you! Good luck, and you can do it!

don't we pretty much do that in all the forums? anyways

we all know you can do it!

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have lasted this long without getting more cigarettes then you should be perfectly fine.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

yeah, should be a lot easier from here. well done!!

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Sounds like you are on the right track. the cravings will stop and you will be stronger for it. After my back surgery in Dec of 05, I began tapering off of pain medicine which I had been on for over a year. Morphine patches, real scary. My pain was at a managable level but my body was seriously withdrawing from the pain medicine and talk about irritable, I think I gave the TV dirty looks for no reason, every thing got on my nerves, I didn't think I could do it, but I kept at it and within about two weeks I felt human again, and once the physical cravings cease it becomes mental, and being a martial artist you know you can do it. You wouldn't be in martial arts if you weren't up for a challenge. So add this to your list of successes 8)

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

Good luck..You can do it

"No matter how you may excel in the art of Karate, and in your scholastic endeavors, nothing is more important than your behavior and your humanity as observed in daily life."

~ Master Gichin Funakoshi

Cheers guys i am feeling a lot better about things. I still have a slight lingering cough but other than that the cravings are getting better. I am feeling much more positive.

Keep it up!

Cheers guys i am feeling a lot better about things. I still have a slight lingering cough but other than that the cravings are getting better. I am feeling much more positive.

Keep it up!

My cough went away about a week or two after I quit.

Doug

Shodan, Shotokan Karate & 1st Kyu, Iaido

ShotokanMaster.com

ShotokanPlanet.org