• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or a tastee cake???? is it like a twinkie? :brow:

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

i have a problem in that i will go looking for something to eat at times when i shouldnt be, like 11pm - midnite.

ill be watching tv in bed and think, damn, im hungry, then go eat something stupid like a biscuit or something.

Oh, my gosh, I have the exact same problem. I eat when I'm bored or stressed or just to have something to do. Not good. We could just drink water to keep full, but we both know that just wouldn't be enough, eh?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

my eating problem is my wife. i love her, but she cooks too good. the other night, beginning at six, she served me four meals. then i ate two desserts. it's not a big problem when we have guests or i am alone, but when it's just me and my wife, disaster ensues! pizza! stir-fry! chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream! :idea:

some thoughts on karateKarateRanch Blog

FRENCH FRIES! The devil made them!! :)

Mmmm. Any kind of french fries or do you have a favorite?

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Mine is really just meat and mashed potatoes and maybe corn or peas and I mix everything together. I could eat like that everyday. I'm hungry. :bawling:

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

i have a problem in that i will go looking for something to eat at times when i shouldnt be, like 11pm - midnite.

ill be watching tv in bed and think, damn, im hungry, then go eat something stupid like a biscuit or something.

Oh, my gosh, I have the exact same problem. I eat when I'm bored or stressed or just to have something to do. Not good. We could just drink water to keep full, but we both know that just wouldn't be enough, eh?

I must admit, that is my problem too. I'm very active-minded so I eat to keep my hands busy. I work in an office, so I need to be very careful that I don't eat too much during the day. I did that and over time put on about 9 kilos. I have since taken about 7 of that back off, but it wasn't easy!

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.