Akaratechick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is some leftover pizza in my fridg, sounds good. I had a grapefruit for lunch.yipeee!!! :D

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

Carrot cake, Its hard to stay away from that for me, but I try, and If I keep eating it then one day I will get sick of it.....

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

There are these little Lemon-Oh's cookies that are provided for my patients up at work, and I find them completely irresistable. Four cookies to a pack and four packs with a carton of milk...oh yeah, there went the diet :lol:

My problem food or I guess it is a drink is the Starbucks Mocha blended frappuccino with whipped cream. The venti (really big 24 ounce one) is 530 calories. I have been trying to get the light version since it only has about 380 calories. Still a lot but not as bad as 530. :D

Doug

Shodan, Shotokan Karate & 1st Kyu, Iaido

ShotokanMaster.com

ShotokanPlanet.org

Fruit-nut bread. They sell it at our local grocery and call it "Breakfast Bread". I can eat the whole loaf at one sitting.

The bakers at Publix are evil, evil people. :)

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I could add steak, tators and gravy to this as well, along with tons of hot rolls.

You know, come to think of it, I think that food in general is my weakness..........I am getting hungry! :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, the self-control I learned from my MA training has not yet transferred to the table!

(Man, I am hungry!)

My problem food or I guess it is a drink is the Starbucks Mocha blended frappuccino with whipped cream. The venti (really big 24 ounce one) is 530 calories. I have been trying to get the light version since it only has about 380 calories. Still a lot but not as bad as 530. :D

I had one yesterday. But I always get the smallest size, the "tall" one. As well, I never get it with whipped cream, just because of the caloric content. I know how you feel. So many calories! :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

i have a problem in that i will go looking for something to eat at times when i shouldnt be, like 11pm - midnite.

ill be watching tv in bed and think, damn, im hungry, then go eat something stupid like a biscuit or something.

hopefully my eating habits will change when i move out of the inlaws and have my own kitchen again.

Now you use head for something other than target.