• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how much do you bench?

Radok

How much can everyone bench press? I only do 170, but I'm only 14: gimme a break :up: Edited by Radok

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 15 and i can only bench 115, 130 if i really really push myself and have a lot of energy.

god im so fat and out of shape i should be able to bench at least 180 by now.

Do or do not, there is no try

Back in the fall before football season I hit 330 I am down to about 315 now. I stoped lifting for a few months durring season and never got back to about the first of march.

Its not weight its techinque. The wight you put ont he bar don't mean a thing uness you do it with good form and breath right.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Try cleans thats a total body lift.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

It all depends on how much you weigh. I weight 145-150 (fluctuates) and can bench 150, in 15-20 reps.

I never go for maximum weight because it dosent mean anything. So you can bench 300 lbs once, wow what good does that do for you? Except stress your muscles and boost your ego.

Do unto others, as they done to you.