• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bodyweight training

Have you tried one-arm pushups yet?

I started working on those. Without any workout I can do like 5-6 on one arm. unfortunately my other arm can only do 2 :-?

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

anyone tried back/front levers? they are mad hard to do properly. handstand pushups anyone?

ps: can I post sites for those exercices?

Train harder!

Currently: 7th kyu, yellow belt

anyone tried back/front levers? they are mad hard to do properly. handstand pushups anyone?

ps: can I post sites for those exercices?

Hand stand pushups using a wall for balance, about 15-20. Without a wall, about 2 before my balance goes.

You want a really hard one, go from a headstand and press into a handstand. The slightly easier way is to do a backwards roll into a handstand (And maintain balance of course... :D)

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

aodhan I did that one after I learned to do the headstand. I didn't even know it was an actual excercise. I thought it was something that I came up with just messing around trying to do a hand stand.

Hand stand push ups are hard also. I haven't done those in a while, so i dont have a count. I guess i'll try them at today's class after Im done teaching.

im G A Y and i love you i W A N K over you EVERY DAY!!!