• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Training

Kumori

I want to know what kind of training I should do and when.

I heard that I should do one type of training for a bit then move on later on.

Like strength train for 3 months then do speed training...

But I dont feel that is right.

I mean bruce lee did all of his training regulated every other day and what not.

Couldnt I do like strength one day , speed the next , etc?

I want to do Strength / Speed / Power / Flex. / reaction / footwork / etc.

I just dont know how to regulate it and what not..

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

u can do all of that. have the same regimen in weights , cardio, etc for about 3-4 months then change it up. This way u will keep exceling and advance. as for the order, do weights before cardio or on separate days.Also get at least 2 days for just resting. especially with lifting, lift every other day, like 4 times a week.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

u can do all of that. have the same regimen in weights , cardio, etc for about 3-4 months then change it up. This way u will keep exceling and advance. as for the order, do weights before cardio or on separate days.Also get at least 2 days for just resting. especially with lifting, lift every other day, like 4 times a week.

I agree. You definately need to do cardoi and arobic on alternate days. And with lifting make sure to give your body a rest day now and then to recover, but definately do not lift every day.

5th Dan Tang Soo Do

yep, lifting everyday maeks you become overtrained fast. Also when u rest, is when youre muscles grow and recover. if u want good training regimens, look in fitness mags, but stay away from those with ppl in it looking like they on steroids. The one I like the best is mens fitness mag

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

LOL , I know to rest and not overtrain. If I put it off like i was going to , i diddnt mean it like that.

I need some really good CORE workouts ..

Is it safe to train your core everyday?

ive heard different views from people.

I work my strength Tues. Thurs. and Sat.

Just listen to your body. If things hurt and ache too much, you are overdoing it. This is especially the case with weights. You must rest at least 24 hours for specific body parts after doing intensive strength training.

Clint

Free Spirit Martial Arts Activewear

http://www.FreeSpiritActivewear.com