• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you had the chance, who would you like to be trained by?

Bruce Lee, Because I realy like JKD and his philosophy on life,

Helio Gracie, because he realy developed BJJ,

Wellington "Megaton" Diaz, because he is an awsome BJJ coach,

and Dan Inosanto, one of Bruce Lee's head students

"Without Jiu Jitsu its like without my two legs."

-Rickson Gracie

https://www.myspace.com/cobraguard

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to keep it to people who are still alive.

Steve Golden - one of Bruce Lee's students

Chuck Norris - he's just great!

Frank Shamrock - he rocks heads

and one dead guy, Miyamoto Musashi - learn from the best.

Just my fantasy picks, though. It will never happen.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

rocking heads is and understaement he destoys people.Chuck is ok but if your going with tsd there are many more great tsd gm still alive with much more knowlidge of our art than master norris.But about it not hapining i dont know about the first one.But bouth frank and chuck have studios you could train with bouth of theam

Bruce Lee, Royce Gracie, Jet Li.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

I'd have loved the chanceto train with Bruce Lee simply to meet him since there is so many different views on what he was like, and his true martial arts skill....

Choi would have been good though -as far as TKD goes, or master Rhee Ki Ha

Here's a thourght for all you british martial artist out there, instead of listing and wishing who you could and would have liked to train with, get your kit together and go along to a Steve Morris session, usually held one sunday in the month, any where between london & liverpool. This guys a live and kicking and willing to teach. If your serious about training, you really shouldn't miss the oppertunity to train with this man. He really is the business.

check his web site for details of next course.

https://www.morrisnoholdsbarred.com

ROBO

that was just a spyware infested link when i went.... oh well

also hes a very nhb stylist anyway isnt he... not necessarily the choice many would make who dont choose that path in MA.

rocking heads is and understaement he destoys people.Chuck is ok but if your going with tsd there are many more great tsd gm still alive with much more knowlidge of our art than master norris.But about it not hapining i dont know about the first one.But bouth frank and chuck have studios you could train with bouth of theam

I pick Mr. Norris because I have read his new auotbiography and find him to be the type of person I would want to know and train with and learn from. I would also be learning his system of Chun Kuk Do. I would have to move and get a much higher paying job to train with Mr. Norris, and that isn't happening

I learned about Steve Golden from an free ezine I receive each week from Keith Pascal called Martial Arts Mastery. Good read each week and he makes you think. Mr. Golden trained Keith in Mr. Lee's JKD and much more. Very practical information on self-defense and the martial arts.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

This may sound bad to some but I am being serious. I would like to train with and be taught by GOD now you would get some awesome instruction and technique from those training sessions.

but since that won't happen. Here is some more of my fantasy list.

Tony Sandoval, Helio Gracie, Gene Libel, Dan Insanto, Randy courture, chute box team's coaches, Team quest guys, mark Laimon, Rickson Gracie, Eddie Bravo, Kyra Gracie (specifically guard work. As in me in her guard *wink* *wink* ) Bruce Lee, Jack dempsey, roy Jones Jr, ali, soken matsumura, hohan soken, choki motobu,

renzo and rorian gracie, carlson gracie, jean jeac machado, marcello garcia, jacare (the one competing) and the old one. Roger Gracie, dont' know any mauy thai coaches. but a realy awesome coach would be great too. As well as some awesome wrestling coaches. I am really into the grappling arts. but I enjoy it all none the less.