• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

energy drink

CadetRay

whats the best drink during work out.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. whats the best drink during work out.

• water
    • gaderade(spelling???)
    • energy drinks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

During karate classes, I drink water. I'd like to drink some gatorade, but the only ones I have right now are coloured (orange and red), and I don't want to spill it on my white gi.

I've also had Red Bull before a class and it seems to work. Yummy Red Bull. :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

During karate classes, I drink water. I'd like to drink some gatorade, but the only ones I have right now are coloured (orange and red), and I don't want to spill it on my white gi.

I've also had Red Bull before a class and it seems to work. Yummy Red Bull. :P

Thats interesting. Our school never allows you to consume anything during a lesson. Same with HQ in Japan

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

I'm the only one in my classes that runs to the sidelines and gets her water bottle to get a drink. If I didn't, I would gag because of how dry my throat becomes after a little while. The senseis seem to understand my situation. How else would I be able to do things without staying hydrated?

I'm always the one zipping past people mumbling, "Sorry, sorry, sorry..." :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

I'd much rather have water before, during (although I don't think I've ever had anything to drink during training), and after training... Simply better for my system, it seems like to me.

Gatorade and powerade are good, but if I'm really worn out after karate (like today! :karate:), I'd much rather drink a gallon of water (not all at once ;))

Red bull! Sheesh.. I had that once. Crazy stuff; one seems to give me a ton of energy.. I wonder what two would do to me :idea: :P

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Red bull! Sheesh.. I had that once. Crazy stuff; one seems to give me a ton of energy.. I wonder what two would do to me :idea: :P

He he. Funny you should mention that... If you ever check the can, printed right on it is a warning that one should not drink more than 2 cans per DAY! As well, if you combine Red Bull with alcohol, it is toxic to your system. I think part of the reason is because Red Bull contains, like, 80 mg of caffeine per can.

"Know Thyself"