• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

energy drink

CadetRay

whats the best drink during work out.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. whats the best drink during work out.

• water
    • gaderade(spelling???)
    • energy drinks

what are some of your commons on energy drinks like red bull, monster energy...ect every time i drink it, it makes me feel full n dont want to eat.

what is the best drink during training/work out?

Zhu Hu Drangon Lion Kung Fu & Sports Asst.

http://www.geocities.com/zhusifu/

http://www.whitecrane.ws/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

water. unless you really sweat, you don't need a gatorade type drink. still, you'll only need it afterward.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

LOL. Nice cold one after class works :D

Seriously, I drink Propel made from the makers of Gatorade. Or Poweraid (basically the same thing). They have vitamins in them. I eat power bars, too do to the fact that some have a lot of B12 in them, and I don't get enough of it with my diet. I don't eat red meat. The two drinks above also have B12 in them.

I usually drink one of the above before a workout (and depending on the time of day, I chace it with a power bar). I drink water after a workout. It seems to work for me.

Laurie F

i juice a lemon or 2 depends how big the bottle of water and mix it with some raw honey and fill the rest up with water. a great enegery drink.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

to be honest after years of smoking weed (which i dont do any more) my memory is not what it was. alot of the stuff i eat i know is good for me but i just can't remember why. raw honey is ment to be good for energy and there is somthing in the lemons 2. i also rememebr reading that you should eat honey before and during weight training sessions as it gives you extra energy.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.