x-women

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nursery teacher my hours are from 8:30 til 1pm im ment to be studying in the afternoon and training but ive been injured the last few months so ive been really lazy. but im back to lessons this week so its all gona change.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Well, supplements have their advantages. At the rates some people train, supplements may be necessary. Also, a protein shake is much easier to put down compared to a chicken breast after a high intensity workout. Besides, you can't isolate and get the same type of results with food - supplements work faster and better, and you don't get all the extras tagged along with food. Compare a creatine loading phase to trying to get the same amount of creatine from say, beef, or steak. You'd easily be tacking on 500-1000 more unecessary calories just to get the naturally occuring creatine from the food.

Supplements are isolated, higher quality, work better, easily absorped - but don't get me wrong, I still believe food is the most important thing in nutrition.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

Yes supplements can help but what alot of people do is they dont follow the directions to them and up the doses and then they begin to have problems.

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius

• 1 month later...

9-10 hours of sleep,

Wow. That would be nice.

I'm in graduate school so I get about 3-4 hours of sleep a night. I can do this for about 2 weeks straight befor I need to crash for 12-14 hours to recharge my batteries. I have heard that too much sleep is a bad thing. My problem is not getting enought sleep.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

Your body will tell you how much sleep you need.

I couldn't agree more. When my body starts to wake up normally, I know I've gotten enough sleep, and yeah, sometimes it can be more than 8 hours, and sometimes less. I may still be sleepy for a bit till I get moving, but once I'm up, I feel rested and alert.

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

• 2 weeks later...

i cant sleep usually after i work out. like i feel like i should keep going b/c i never have that much energy so i workout when i cant sleep. counterintuitive.

Not that I condone fascism. Or

and "isms". "Isms", in my opinion

are not good. A person should not

believe in an "ism". He should

believe in himself. .- Ferris Bueller