• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

strength

False. Neurological training increases the efficiency of the neves in your muscles, allowing you to recruite more muscle when needed. When you do 1-4 reps or so, it does not cause the stress (ripping) needed to build more size through hypertrophy. When my bench went from 150 to 200, I gained very little size, because I never did over 4-5 reps.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Although I didn't word my original post probably as clear as I should have, this article will help explain what I was trying to get across....seems I was almost right on... :wink: As I mentioned originally, it's good to mix low and high reps.

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=11

Mixed Martial Artist

I agree, high reps for endurance, low reps (under 5) for strength. Go in the middle with 8-12, you get mass.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.