• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How many students at your club?

How many students are in your MA club?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many students are in your MA club?

• Less than 10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • more than 70 but less than 100
    • over 100 but less than 200
    • more than 200

Our Association has over 2000+ registered members in over 25 dojos in the city. However, I'm pretty sure that a good portion of those members are not regular and many probably don't even train at all anymore. There's an average of about 30 students at each dojo, so that's probably something like 600 to 750 regular members. I train at 2 of these dojos, as do most of the students in my group. There's about 20-30 at each dojo on any given night.

I train with the ACKU.

Wap

"Fighting fighting. Same Same"

"But you know karate!"

"Someone always know more..."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well at the dojo that's nearest my house we average about 3 to 5 students - have never seen more than 9 students there. It's a very small town so there's not much interest. My Sensei says there are some more people starting soon - which should help keep the dojo going, since there's insurance and hall hire to pay for.

At the dojo in town (actually, a separate city really), run by the same Sensei, i've never seen less than 10 people there, and maybe 30 at the most.

In both my schools we are something in between 100 and 150. In kung fu there are 2 classes Nothern shaolin (adult and kids), 1 class Sanda 2 classes Tai chi chuan. In karate we have 3 classes (kids,adult traditional, adult sport oriented).