How frequently do you stretch?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How frequently do you stretch?

• You have to stretch?
    • Once a week
    • Several times a week
    • Every day!
    • Several times a day!!
    • I'm permanently stuck in a stretched position..

"Several times a day"

oh yeah, gotta keep stretched out, just in case i have to do a spinning kick 2 feet over my head...

I have become very flexible over the many years....wow, im getting old....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For those who stratches several time a day

Do you warm-up before stratching? How?

sometimes i will, sometimes i dont......on a normal work out i will do some jumping jacks, then stretch touching my palms to the floor keeping knees and feet together and not bent, then straddles and front leg and side leg stretches, sit down reach out and grab the bottoms of my feet, legs wide and touch my forehead to the floor, groin stretches touching my knees to the floor....then maybe some running for more of a warm up, then more stretching than before....also stretch the calves.....then i am ready for class,,...even more stretches, including arms, neck, shoulders and upperbody....so it depends...on what i am doing, if its just normal at work, or when i dont have time to really get into it, i will just do the straddles, leg stretches, and palm touches....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

I only streach before I train. Do people streach before and after? I seem to remember having to do this after dansing to get rid or excess lactic acid. Agh, wish I'da remembered that earlier

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami

I didn't pay much attention to stretching (maybe because I was stiff as a baseball bat and hated when having to stretch). Last year my sensei was abroad for 6 months and we've worked with another ... crazy bout stretching.

Needless to say ... when my master returned he was amazed to see me do the splits and kicking exceedingly high in comparison with my previous records. Now I'm among the most flexible students and I'm being given as an example of how hard work can improve the odds. So keep on stretching :karate:

I definatley dont stretch enough. I basically do intense stretches once a week in Karate and then I go do some very light stretches twice a week at the gym. I should really do more...

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee