• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

forearm veins?

aznkarateboi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

why would you want to?

the answer to how is to get blood to flow through them at a higher pressure I would assume. If you do any kind of weight training you'll see the veins appear on your arms.

the answer to how is to get blood to flow through them at a higher pressure I would assume.

Nope. Just more blood. It is increased vascularity from a higher blood volume going to the muscles (more blood in the muscle is what causes the pump as you lift weights).

If you do any kind of weight training you'll see the veins appear on your arms.

Correct! In fact it's rare to see outside of bodybuilding or strength training circles. Check out this article, with a cool title of "You're So Vein", for examples of exercises that will help you acheive your desired look.

http://www.planetmuscle.com/articles/5_4/f_st.html

Work harder :D Get the blood flowing :D

Actually, I don't need to. I'm female and I don't body build. My veins pop out after a good workout. Might be the way I am, but I can just hold my breath and my veins wanna show LOL. Gross hehehehehehe

Laurie F

Azn, do you mean a popping out for a short amount of time, or for an extended peroid? A lot of it is part of genetics. Some people have big, juicey veins, others don't. Body fat and muscle both have something to do with it, as does body heat, like Looney said.

If you want them for the short term, Go for a brist run till you really break a sweat, then start pumping up the muscles with body weight or iron. Just get your muscles pumps, get them full of blod, and they will push the veins out. Plus, the increase in body temp from exercise.

Nakedpage- I disagree that you rarely see veiws out of the weight lifting world. Check out some of those track stars in the olympics. Some of them lift, some don't, but they all have veins. Large muscles pushing your veins up is only one way to do it, decreasing fat is a whole other way.

by the way

the most effortless way of getting your veins popping out

is hanging upside down

and watch all your veins pop out

then if you lift the limb above the level of your heart the veins disappear

either that or have a hot shower.

Large veins are mostly genetics. I've seen some 80 year old, 100 lb ladies with some killers!!! Genetics aside, vein size can coorelate to the fitness of the muscle below it. My 5'1" 90 lb daughter has large forearm and bicep veins from pushups and bag work-and she can do more pullups than any of the guys in her class. When she lays off the training muscle (and vein) size decreases. Of course it helps that she has almost no body fat!!!!!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/