Add KarateForums.com
Username:    Password:
Remember Me?    
   I Lost My Password!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 See a User Guidelines violation? Press on the post.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

Styles: Shindokan Saitou-ryu [Shuri-te/Okinawa-te based]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
I was feeling normal but then I woke up yesterday and my left side where I broke my rib in December feels strange. I think I slept on it wrong and maybe it has not fully healed yet. Might have to get another XRAY on Monday. I don't have pain, it just feels like something is not right.

Have you tried ice/heat in the area?? Have you wrapped an Ace Band-Aid around your ribs?? Does it hurt to move and/or breath?? Hope you're feeling better soon, Ken.

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

Styles: Karate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensei8 wrote:
KarateKen wrote:
I was feeling normal but then I woke up yesterday and my left side where I broke my rib in December feels strange. I think I slept on it wrong and maybe it has not fully healed yet. Might have to get another XRAY on Monday. I don't have pain, it just feels like something is not right.

Have you tried ice/heat in the area?? Have you wrapped an Ace Band-Aid around your ribs?? Does it hurt to move and/or breath?? Hope you're feeling better soon, Ken.

No, nothing like that. I don't usually feel anything unless I am lying down. Even then it doesn't hurt, more sore than painful.

DarthPenguin
Pre-Black Belt
Pre-Black Belt

Styles: Shotokan, Judo, BJJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
KarateKen wrote:

No, nothing like that. I don't usually feel anything unless I am lying down. Even then it doesn't hurt, more sore than painful.

Hopefully it is just that little ache you sometimes get when something is just finishing up healing! Injured ribs are no fun so hopefully it clears up soon!

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthPenguin wrote:
KarateKen wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
KarateKen wrote:

Hopefully it is just that little ache you sometimes get when something is just finishing up healing! Injured rib
s are no fun so hopefully it clears up soon!

Thanks. I am feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago when I posted that

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KarateKen wrote:
DarthPenguin wrote:
KarateKen wrote:
sensei8 wrote:
KarateKen wrote:

That’s great to hear!!

Hopefully it is just that little ache you sometimes get when something is just finishing up healing! Injured rib
s are no fun so hopefully it clears up soon!

Thanks. I am feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago when I posted that

That’s great to hear!!

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Leap Year Day everyone! Make the most of it, there will not be another one until 2028.

sensei8
KF Sensei
KF Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Leap Year everyone!! Thanks. Ken for reminding us about that because I sure did forget!!

KarateKen
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the kind words, sensei8.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KarateForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: