• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sweaty Armpits

Neil

I don't have sweat problems that are just under my arms, I drip in sweat even from my face when I am having a good class.

Wearing an undershirt just makes me hotter, but I admit I have some trouble with keeping the stains on the underarms from building up.

A user here suggested Zout for this and it worked. Also a weak warm water and vinegar solution helps too.

Someone once told me I sweat too much because of a high salt diet but I don't believe this.

I think it is just a genetic thing.

I have the same problem. I don't sweat under the arms, but my face, back and chest sweat a lot. My uniform top is soaked after a good workout. I tried the under shirt thing ..... WAY too hot. Usually I just wear a sports bra (or tank top) underneath my uniform now. That cuts down on the sweating. I also think it's genetic, because my nephew has the same problem.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Usually I just wear a sports bra...

I once did this, but it had nothing to do with perspiration. My girlfriend thought it was weird too. And as for the guys at the dojo, well, they said that if I wouldn't wear a gi, then could I please at least put on a jockstrap... :brow: