• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Last night I sparred against a brown belt

Darce

We don´t have sparring in the belt tests, only in the test for the black belts.

Hi Darce, do you mean that you don't have freestyle sparring until black belt test, or do you mean that you don't have any sparring/ fighting tests until black?

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm having a dense moment. Must be due to one too many blows to the head from when I've sparred with my sensei! lol

A.~ 1st kyu Brown belt

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true as i was a 2nd Dan before I quit then 15 years later i went back to TKD and had to start as a white belt.

I suprised all i spared with as im very quick with legs and arms. plus i train twice a day.

So suprise is the best attack i find. U should see there eyes pop out when i do a jumping 540 back kick and my fav 360 jumping spinning cresent kicks.

Learn and u shall Teach

Teach and you shall learn,

https://www.southpacifictkd.com.au

That´s sad. :bawling:

Maybe you felt comfortable with your old sensei cuz you knew him well and trusted him. Maybe you just need time.

maybe... .......yeah, you're right, i knew him well and trusted him, he always cared for me and i felt like he was a member or my own family..

Kill is love

maybe... .......yeah, you're right, i knew him well and trusted him, he always cared for me and i felt like he was a member or my own family..

That's the best sort of sensei to have - one who makes you feel worthwhile and welcome. If only all clubs had a sensei like that then the martial arts world would be a better place!

Hope you manage to overcome your fears, mArTiAl_GiRl and find a sensei like your old one. :)

A.~ 1st kyu Brown belt

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!