• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Workout Regimen

monkeygirl

Thanks for the suggestion, battousai.

:lol: Yeah, I have thought about using the intimidation factor once or twice. The problem is, I always have the biggest urge to crack my joints when I'm in the middle of Spanish class, and my Spanish teacher is my only teacher that would have a problem with me cracking my knuckles loudly. :(

Tibby: I want to see a chiropractor, but it's not like we have a "family chiropractor", so we'd have to go out and find one, and even then our insurance probably might not cover it. Maybe I'll just get a profressional back walk done...that would be heavenly... :nod:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I always have the biggest urge to crack my joints when I'm in the middle of Spanish class, and my Spanish teacher is my only teacher that would have a problem with me cracking my knuckles loudly. "

yeah, but s/he'll be so intimidated, s/he wont say anything :wink: :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

You might want to check on that, most insurances cover Chiropractors. Back walks would be nice, but a good old fashion massage can be just as great! :)