• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Energy boost

Kickbutt

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno...I'm kinda scared about this whole teenager thing, Deby. Got any tips?? As far as getting her outa bed before 12 o'clock? It's all good, as far as I'm concerned, in fact I'd probably sleep too!! I remember all too well sleeping until 11 - 12 o'clock! It was great! :bigwink: . I can't do it anymore though...now I'm even waking up before my alarm goes off on work days! Arrrggghhh!!! :mad:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I get up for school on a morning at about 7 and I look forward for a lye in on a weekend.BUT, I can't lye in because of my bodies Body clock.After a while of a routine where you do things on a regular basis, your body gets used to this as you will be well aware of.It takes time to alter your bodies body clock as I well knew in the summer hols!

C Ya!

Anthony Bullock

1st Dan Black Belt - Shotokan Karate

5th Kyu Yellow Belt - Aiki-Jutsu

https://www.universaldojo.com Coming Soon

Yep, it took a while for my body clock to adjust to waking up later in the summer holidays, I think it took about 2 weeks for me to start waking up at 10-11 instead of 7 :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

On 2001-10-16 18:29, MuayTB1 wrote:

This is the healthest and best drink to boost your energy and keep you awake.

Boil water(or cold if you must) and add as much honey as you want, it is all healthy!

Also great energy to keep you running and lifting and puching.

I tried that, I almost spat it right out again! Sorry, I really strongly dislike that drink :s

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com