Coco

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your instructor is doing you a serious disservice if he keeps pairing you up with the same person. Have you talked to your instructor about this at all? Are the other kids in the class significantly larger than you or something? I'm just wondering what his reasoning is. Maybe he's not even aware of the issue.

no actually IM larger than all the rest, i got a feeling hes afraid i may hurt someone else, or something ---- there aint other dojos around, so should i quit karate or stay with what i have and try to get me another training partner?

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

no actually IM larger than all the rest, i got a feeling hes afraid i may hurt someone else, or something ---- there aint other dojos around, so should i quit karate or stay with what i have and try to get me another training partner?

No other dojos in Miami? Any style or are you partial to one for some reason? There's gotta be one somewhere! If not, then stay , but make your intentions and displeasure known to the instructor. Just my advice.

Even if you have to drive to Homestead for a good teacher, it will be worth your while. There are other search engines you can do karate searches through, and I'm sure you'll get an eye full for your area.

Of course karate technique is killer fashion even the armed force are doing MA.

In total I've done 24 classe I think that my body strenth and brain increase by 9.4 %

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)