• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Favorite Book...

mouko_yamamoto

"One of my memory sticks which is slightly smaller than a stick of gum has 180+ books on it."

huh...... why do i get the feeling my job as a librarian will be obsolete fairly soon? :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The total count on the memory stick is 127 books. Actually there are allready libraries who offer ebooks. Some even have loaner reading devices. To borrow an ebook it is loaded into your device and after a certain amount of time they just disappear.

The Baen Free library is one example.

well that would do away with over due fines. :) another book i just finished that i enjoyed was crime and punishment. the portion where he actually carries out the murder is as good a writing as i've ever read. very intense 8)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Author wise i read:

Tom Clancy, Bernard Cornwall, Mathew Reilly - those are the top three in my list (in no particular order).

LotR is good of course. My favourite book is normally the one ive just finished reading. I bought Angry White Pyjamas today and im nearly half way through already so it cant be that bad!

Angry White Pyjamas...isn't that about the Chinese Police and MA or something like that? I remember seeing it in the bookstore and thinking it looked funny, but then deciding otherwise.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

id have to say "Cabal" by clive barker and "weaveworld" by clive barker.if anyone has seen the movie Nightbreed,then you should read cabal,its the same thing but way more in detail.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

Oh i am a big fanstey nut. So LOTR has its place, but also the hobbit, dragonlance chronciles and hichhikers guide to the galaxy is amazeing.

und stuff.

PEACE AND LOVE.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"