• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MAs are good for your health

WhiteBelt

I have proof too! After taking a break from classes I just got sick, but I never got sick while attending. See, even more proof that MA is good for you. :lol:

I always worried that I would get sick AT the dojo. With all the children's classes going on before the adults there HAS to be something waiting to get you sick every day. Not to mention walking around in bare feet, the occasional bloody nose, etc. :P

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Heh...I always got my colds from the dojo. I taught six days a week, three hours a night, for the better part of two years. One November during these two years, I got four seperate colds over the space of the month.

But that's just because my immune system is crap.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Handwashing is the key to staying healthy in an environment were there are lot of germs-especially kids classes at the dojo!! We always kept hand sanitizer at the instructors desk for those times when you got snot blown on you and couldn't leave the floor. Any regular physical activity and a healthy diet should keep your immune system in good shape and help bolster your resistance.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• 2 weeks later...