wrestlingkaratechamp

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that people are so quick to mouth negative comments?

Actors kiss in movies. Is that considered cheating on their partners? Why should any other genre of artistic performance be different?

A kiss is a sign of affection. Why are we so eager to avoid positive actions? The world is full of anger hate and violence. If we all kissed a little more often the world would be a better place.

Didn't society get over the whole homosexuality is bad stereotypes back in the 90s? In any case, one's sexuality is not defined by their actions, but by their feelings.

I acknowledge that Americans tend to be a little behind the rest of the world.. and are a little too conservative.. but what is wrong with educating children about sexuality? Perhaps we shouldn't teach them maths or english either? Education promotes harmony whereas secrecy only prolongs propeganda and resentfullness.

Keep smiling, enjoy life - don't be jealous of others who are either!

Keep Smiling!

Valithor wrote:

A kiss is a sign of affection. Why are we so eager to avoid positive actions? The world is full of anger hate and violence. If we all kissed a little more often the world would be a better place.

Didn't society get over the whole homosexuality is bad stereotypes back in the 90s? In any case, one's sexuality is not defined by their actions, but by their feelings.

I acknowledge that Americans tend to be a little behind the rest of the world.. and are a little too conservative.. but what is wrong with educating children about sexuality? Perhaps we shouldn't teach them maths or english either? Education promotes harmony whereas secrecy only prolongs propeganda and resentfullness.

Hear, hear!

Everyone hold hands now...we'll skip and kiss to Utopia! Tra-la-la...

Hang on. My neighbour smells. Can I hold hands with someone else?

Only kidding, Valithor. I agree in principle that we should all kiss more,

but personally I'm a bit too reserved for that. I agree on educating

children--homosexuality is a fact of life. No more, no less. It's only as

difficult as you make it.

Besides, while they're kissing, they can't be singing!

Regards,

Bart the Lover

"I acknowledge that Americans tend to be a little behind the rest of the world.. "

How is that when the rest of the world hangs on to our every word, thought and action?

but what is wrong with educating children about sexuality?

There is a time and place to teach that, but you have to consider how young these children are that are seeing this, you dont want to have to spoil an 8 yr old child's innocence with teaching him about homosexuality.

In any case, one's sexuality is not defined by their actions, but by their feelings.

Save all that fairy * for your friends at the book club! :evil:

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

when did this become so damn political. i wish i had seen it, but i kinda agree, mandi moore is hotter than them, though i love madonna, if nothing else, seriously for her music. I like to qoute James Bonds que in reguards to all kinds of television and music i watch "I hope there will be Grotetesque sex and violence involved." and why not?

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty