• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That Kiss

wrestlingkaratechamp

so what a kiss. now you no mtv needs more ratings so they probaly paid them to do that to liven up the show. face it the show just suck, Chris Rock is not funny only one person out of the crowd was laughing or maybe coughing i forgot while everybody else was sleep. so the show just suck. i knew the show would suck before it came on and i know you guys are like how would he know that. well it is your lucky day i will tell. any time you have an old fossil on a oxygen tank trying to sing and looking like he is about to die before the video gets over get nominated for not 1, not 2, BUT 6 Awards. Come on yep either MTV lost their minds or they felt sorry for him because they know he is about to die or something. but anyway that is excatly way i did not watch the whole show and why mtv came up with the Kiss so everybody would watch the next show just to see if something like that would happen again.

falcon kick!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to bring back Yo MTV Raps and put it on for 2hrs like they used to. Direct Effect p--ses me off because they cut off the videos halfway through.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

I find madonna britney spears not my type.

I prefer a real cute kind nice girl.

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)