• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KOBE

Do you think Kobe Bryant really did all this?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Kobe Bryant really did all this?

• no
    • yes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The girl is clearly full of it for 2 reasons:

1. Why would a girl refuse a rich, famous Athlete? I find it had to believe she was hanging out with him and didn’t want to have sex with him. She is a groupie, clearly, which brings me to my next point.

2. Did she think Kobe was hanging out with him for her sweet personality? Why else would a Rich, famous, Athlete hang out with 19 year old girl!!! If she really didn’t put it all together, people that stupid are just asking to be taken advantage of!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m against rape. My mentors sister was raped. And her raper walked free. I against rape, which his exactly why I’m against this case. Every time some * like this shouts bogus rape, she makes it all that harder for the REAL victims to get justice!

Even if he did do it, he is getting off. OJ, Puff Daddy, and Kobe.

And PD did what? He didn't fire any gun in any club, if that's what you mean.

Anyway, I don't think it wasn't... ok with both of them. But, Kobe will never be the same in my eyes again. Its nothing to do with the case against them and all to do with the fact that he cheated on his wife. This isn't like running into a meter maid or something like that. This is a serious... I'd want to say mistake, but its more important than that. So, anyway, its disappointing.

I do agree with what you said there at the end, Tibby. When people abuse the justice system, it does make it harder for the real victims to get justice and its a shame.

I think he did something, Ive heard rumors that the girl needed stitches. If that is the case then he's gotta go. I don't care much for his arrogant personality anyway.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

I haven't really decided where I stand on this issue yet, but I will say this:

Why would Kobe, someone with as huge of a status as himself, rich and famous, all that good stuff...there are plenty of girls with nothing better to do than fawn all over basketball players. He could most certainly get "some" without having to force a girl into it.

And Tibby: In the girl's defense, not EVERY woman on the face of the planet is after men for their money. There are a few of us left with morals and such. It wouldn't be inconceivable for her to refuse him.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

at this point, my stance is that it's absolutely none of my buisness. it's a personal matter between him and all of the people directly affected and that it's none of my concern. it makes me sick when i open up a magazine and there's a picture from that press conference or i turn on the tv and there's a story about it. it dosen't concern us in any way.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Patrick- Come on, Puffy is a "gangsta" lol :D But your right, Kobe is never going to be the same again in the publics eyes.

Monkeygirl- Right, thats why does he need to rape! It just isn't logical! And I don't think all girls are in it for the money. Not every girl is a gold digger, just the ones that hang around the mines :D And Kobe is one of the biggest Gold Mines in Basketball!

I don't know about the public... but, in my eyes, that's how I feel.

And I agree with batt to an extent.

Tibby and monkeygirl:

Do you believe only unattractive men rape? Do you seriously believe that

men rape only because they are unable to obtain consensual sex? If you

do, then you are deluded.

Tibby wrote:

Why would a girl refuse a rich, famous Athlete?

This question is so stupid it beggars belief.

Did she think Kobe was hanging out with him for her sweet personality? Why else would a Rich, famous, Athlete hang out with 19 year old girl!!! If she really didn’t put it all together, people that stupid are just asking to be taken advantage of!

So she was asking for it? You should be an English High Court judge. Your

attitude is frightening and depressing.

I against rape, which his exactly why I’m against this case. Every time some * like this shouts bogus rape, she makes it all that harder for the REAL victims to get justice!

What is a 'real' victim? And how do you know this woman isn't telling the

truth? Because you've read a few newspaper articles? The place to decide

guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is in court.

Speaking of guilt, Kobe is innocent until PROVEN guilty. But this is also none of my business. The media should not be involved in the case either, IMHO.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!