• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My instructor is hot!

the female instructor of my school is so hot i wanna ask her on a date should I? (serious)

"Don't Memorize; Understand"

Northen Preying Mantis Kungfu 3 and a half years. Blue sash.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to continue your studies? If so, no. If she says no, things will be akward. More than likely you will end up quitting. If she says yes, it is very hard to keep the two relationships (teacher/student,girlfriend/boyfriend) seperate. Any highs or lows in the relationship will affect training.

1st Degree Black Belt

TaeKwonDo

:o NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! :o

Sorry, but I can speak from experience here...I've had several students of mine ask me out, confess feelings for me, etc...it's NOT A GOOD IDEA!

I always had a personal policy of not dating anyone I taught directly (it wasn't something the head instructor really enforced or anything). So when my students would ask me out, I'd have to turn them down. Your instructor may have a policy like this, so asking her out would be futile. You'll end up embarassing yourself, and classes will be awkward for both of you for a little while. I always tried to treat them the same, but it was difficult...I felt really guilty and they were always looking mopey and upset.

Even if your instructor doesn't have a policy against dating her own students: would you really want to date her? Consider this: while you're dating, are you going to continue to learn from her? Will you expect special treatment? Will she be awkward around you? Will sparring her be difficult?

What if you fall in love and the relationship ends? You'll still see each other at every class. What if YOU end up breaking HER heart? Remember, she's the higher ranking belt, and she could seriously abuse you if necessary! :nod:

Personally, I don't think it would be a healthy relationship for either of you, simply based on my experience with the situation.

I never dated any of my students, because my mom and I had a long discussion about it, and decided it was a bad idea.

But then again, maybe everything will go perfectly between you two, you'll be together for the rest of your lives and live happily ever after I'm just telling you my experience. :dead:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Sorry, but I can speak from experience here...I've had several students of mine ask me out, confess feelings for me, etc...

And you did what... laugh in their face?

:D

I you do hook up, then go to another school b/c I see the whole thing as being VERY akward. Do you even know if she's seeing someone. It's probably not something she would share with a student!

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

Sorry, but I can speak from experience here...I've had several students of mine ask me out, confess feelings for me, etc...

And you did what... laugh in their face?

:D

Not quite ;) I was usually shocked so I just stood there stuttering for a little bit, until I managed to say "Sorry but I don't date students".

:lol: Although, I will admit, some students/family of students were harder to turn down than others!! :bigwink:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.