• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

calistenics workout

robodjs

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
1 or 2. Just fold your arms across your chest, keep your feet flat, and touch your nose to the ground if you can, and hold for three minutes. It works your neck and entire back better than anything else I have ever done. That way you dont get a muscle imbalance from a strong front and a weak back.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

I was always told that one should have at least one day of rest between heavy workout days. Just wondering if it is the case here or is it ok to do them everyday. I thought that the muscles had to have time to heal.

--Joshua

There are no limits.

If you're in good shape, calisthenics should be done every day, weight lifting is every other day.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, you said there were several reasons for not using wieghts. I'm just curious, would you list them?