• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

calistenics workout

robodjs

the following is a calistenics routine i plan to work forward to. (i'm not in quite good enoung shape now)

pushups- 2 sets 150 reps

pull ups- 2 sets 30 reps

chinups- 2 sets 30 reps

sit ups- 2 sets 150 reps

squats- 2 sets 200 reps

tricep pushups (dips) 2 sets 150 reps

squeezy thing- 2 sets (each hand) 200 reps

jogging- 1 mile

what do you think? any suggestions? anything you would add? i'm trying to stick strickly to calistenics for several reasons, so don't make this a debate about weights vs. calistneics.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Handstand pushups. Also,You might want to take Saturdays off from calisthenics, and just do wind sprints. It's good for a recovery day, and it gives an anaerobic workout.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

I took some times, and here are some suggestions. Take the mile off that list. That is your calisthenic routine. Try to get your time down to 45 minutes on that. Then if you are also trying to develope your cardio vascular system, alternate these every other day.

Sprint Day

2 quarter mile sprints

2 half mile sprints

rest one minute thirty seconds between runs, and work on getting your time down.

Endurance Day

run six miles (nonstop). carry water with you, and work on getting you time down to eight minutes on every mile.

Either running routine will take you 45 minutes with some work, and so will the calisthenic routine, so you could hypothetically get it all done in 1 hour, 30 minutes.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Yes, it's actually very good. If you want to work your back muscles more, do some bridging.

go here http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=matt+furey+

The pic on the second line called bridge.jpg is a bridge. Work on holding it for 300 minutes.

:lol: I'm sorry, I meant 3 minutes. Not 300! :lol: