• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Little Dragons

NINJA TURTLES!?! ah, to be 5 or 6 and find a school where i could train to be a ninja turtle...

Yeah, back in the day, eh? Wasn't life great. We didn't even consider the fact that someone might try to hurt us and we need MA for self-defence, we just wanted to play Ninja! :D Good times, good times.

Yeah, I think they do use it from The Centery company. I mean, they have li'Dragaons patches and uniforms and all that stuff, the program is just waiting for them to buy! It is just so much cheaper and easier them making a whole new set of patches for the kids.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ours used to be called Lil Dragons, but is now called Little Ninjas. I think it has something to do with licensing through Century who owns the trademark on Lil Dragons.

As a side note, Bruce's name was "Little Dragon" and not Lil Dragon.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

well, our program is the little dragons, but they odn't have patches or uniforms or anything and i don't think any of our stuff is from century, we may have taken it illegally :o :roll: :lol:

"Bruce's name was "Little Dragon" and not Lil Dragon."

bruce? you're on a first name basis with the man?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Don't be facetious battousai16. People were talking about Bruce Lee, everyone knows that. The man died when I was three. Do you call him Mr. Lee? Sounds like a 50's song to me. I was simply showing the differences in the spelling and pronunciation of each name.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!