How old when you started?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I am a little different than all of you...

I was lucky enough to start at 3...it wasnt a formal training as most of you know, (teaching a 3 year old can be difficult), but when I was 5 I got moved into the normal 5-8 year old class and began actually training without the games and such...

I got my first junior Black Belt at 7 and I got my junior 2nd degree at 9, I got my junior 3rd at 12 and I got my 4th at 17 and I am 21 now (well the 17th I turn 21...)

In the midst of training I got my Combat Hapkido 1st degree at 14 and I got my 2nd degree at 14 and 3rd degree at 17 and 4th at 19...

I have been training in Jeet Kune do Concepts, for about 5 years and I have done some Wing Chun, and I am currently a purple belt in BJJ under the Machado brothers....

That is my training...

It sounds like it is more than it really is...

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

i started shotokan when i was 7, although i was very nearly 8.

the most recent art i took up, kendo, i started when i was 18. been doing that for just over a year now.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

hi

i started when i was 14 and now i am 16 i have been going for 1 year and 9 mouths

L8er :karate:

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker

I was 15 when I started karate. That's a while ago now :D

I started Iaido at 17, which was an exception on the Sensei's part as he usually didn't let anyone under 18 train with a sword. For some reason he trusted me haha! :-? :lol:

motoko

2nd Kyu Brown Belt, Wado Ryu Karate-do

"Daniel-san best karate still inside!" Mr Myagi

First time I started was 17, but had to quit after a couple months because of a shady instructor.

Started for real at around 25.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.