• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

froms or poomse

i was wondering what forms you do as colored belts and also black belts.

my school does taeguek for colored belts and then the black belts also learn pawge just as an extra.

i'm not a black belt yet so there are only a few black belt forms that i know we do which are:

koryo

goom gong

bai sai

daliong il chong

daliong ee chonge

daliong sahm..

i don't know if i am spelling these right though, but i was just curious.

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
We do a white belt form that I cant spell, and then taegueks 1-8 which goes from yellow to brown belt 3rd grade (brown w/ red stripe). Then at Red belt you learn Kun Shoon (sp?) staff form 1. Then Koryo at black belt. Ba Sai Dai (sp?) USED to be a form black belts had to learn, but not anymore.

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.

For white belt, we do kicho 1. We do the Taegeuk forms 1-8 for color belts. Then we do the Moo Duk Kwan forms, like Nahanchi (sp?) Bassai, ect after black belt. We also learn weapons forms after black belt, but I don't know the names of them. Edited by karatekid1975

Laurie F

At my school we do...all of the TaeGuek Forms

Including for the Black belts,

Koryo

KeumGang

TaeBaek

Sipjin

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

We do a white belt form that I cant spell, and then taegueks 1-8 which goes from yellow to brown belt 3rd grade (brown w/ red stripe). Then at Red belt you learn Kun Shoon (sp?) staff form 1. Then Koryo at black belt. Ba Sai Dai (sp?) USED to be a form black belts had to learn, but not anymore.

Kuy Chen Pattern :wink:

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Sorry, this is a little off topic (kicking myself for it as we speak LOL).

TKDShoujo, do you go to Hiedi's school? Just wondering. I used to go to the main school. I asked because of the way you explained the forms.

Laurie F

thanks ninjanurse, thats the one! =)

TKDShoujo, do you go to Hiedi's school? Just wondering. I used to go to the main school. I asked because of the way you explained the forms.

No, the school I go to is very small (in terms of size and student #). Although the master instructor's academy is VERY large (in terms of student #, the size is large, but not overwhelmingly large). He's getting a new academy built too, i think its supposed to be done next month (if its not already). The USA Masters academy. Havent seen it yet tho.

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.