• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Style list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bl4cKtH0rN

Please, help-me to do a list with all known styles!!!!!!

I know:

Shotokan, Goju-ryu, Wado-ryu, Chito-ryu, Shito-ryu, Shorin-ryu, Shorei-ryu, Shotokai, To'on-ryu, Uechi-ryu, Shodo-ryu, Tenshin-ryu, Hon-shin-do, heiwa-ryu, Seiwa-Kai, Go-kan-ryu, Tomari-te, Goshin-ryu, Kyukushin, Lenshin-ryu, issnshi-ryu, Kempo/American Karate, Shidokan, seido-ryu, Shuri-ryu, Kenyu-ryu, Enshi, Ashihara, Rengo-kai, Jaba-ryu, Taido, Shorinji-ryu, Gensei-ryu, Gijomonkai, Yuishinkai, Red Dragon Karate, Tsuruoka Karate, Nambudo, Motobu-ryu, Trodai Karate

Help-me to list.

I am a studious of MA.

Edited by Bl4cKtH0rN

"Someday, I'll be the most powerfull jedi ever..."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashihara, Enshin...

Sempai Emily

2nd Kyu-Brown Belt

---The true essence of the Martial Way can only be realized through experience. Knowing this, learn never to fear its demands.

--- Mas. Oyama ---

Shukokai (a derivitive of Shito Ryu I believe)? :D

Does issnshi-ryu mean the same as isshin ryu? :-?

:idea: I have been trying to work out from webpages the linkage/lineage between various styles and have got this far http://www.renketsu.org.uk/aboutshotokan_styles.php#familytree, the text is only a start and has not been proof read (just incase it reads badly or wrong!). :o

If any of this is wrong (I know Egami did not start Shotokai but he did continue it after Funakoshi reverted back to Shotokan) or there is more you can volunteer, please let me know as it is quite interesting and I am not above criticism .

Andy.

Andy Wilkinson (Sandan)

Renketsu Karate Club Senior Instructor

(http://www.renketsu.org.uk)