• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This should probably be in the Instructor Central forum. Not that I can move it there, but you might get more responses.

Try giving a FREE introductory course.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

Not sure if your program could support this or not - but received a flyer in the mail for after school TKD. 75.00 per week includes lessons, transportation, a few other small things i cant think of. If i can make it work, i may give it a whirl for my son. I thought this was an outstanding idea. Not sure how many days though, i would suspect a few, i haven't contacted the school yet.

By the way Thank God - i'm home during the day with my kids, i'll start training again when school starts :D

maybe make up an after school program. they would have a few people to watch the little ones( some older teens maybe from your class) and have them do their home work and give them a snack and then have class. also, the free intro classes are good. that is what my school does. and we are starting a kids class soon. 4-6 yr olds i mean

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt

i think IAMA_chick has a good idea, but I don't get why everything children do includes a snack...not that I ever minded...

EDIT: I can't spell

Edited by Cybren

"but I don't get why everything children does includes a snack...not that I ever minded..."

you know, that's a good point... i never realised that... why is that?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai