• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

female segregation

People probably think I'm weird tho.. a girl who actually likes sparring with men and training with a big katana :D

Not argueing.. :lol:

Actually I've met a few girls who are really into their sparring, especially with blokes who they can generally get a way with hitting harder because theyr'e too macho to admit it hurts:)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funilly enough I never used to be into sparring! But it has grown on me and now I really enjoy it :D

I think what I like about sparring with men (apart from the fact that I'm more likely to be attacked by a man in real life) is that I can go nearly full out on them and not worry about hurting them too much (or at least as you say GrrArg, they don't admit it hurts :lol:). The only other female in my club is the aformentioned 13 year old brown belt who giggles nervously when I spar with her :roll:

:lol:

weirdo girl motoko :karate:

2nd Kyu Brown Belt, Wado Ryu Karate-do

"Daniel-san best karate still inside!" Mr Myagi

Sorry, tenguarist my bad. You made my day. :lol:

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

lol, never mind treebranch:)

hmmm...most people in this thread seem to think that mixed classes has more benefits than 'girl only'classes. but some women really insist on having a class of their own, perhaps due to their lifestyle as someone had mentioned. errrr....im just wondering, does anyone here belong to a female class by any chance, and how do you feel about it?

thanx to all for your advice. keep em coming please

.:let honor guide your hand:.

"you won't be alive long enough to remember my name"