• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Good point^^^

Doesn't matter what Gi you have on really, in general just use what everyone else at the club does - you'll look stupid if you have on a black Gi and everyone else uses white..and blue or red Gi's ... ?? I would never where one, I think they look silly but thats just my opinion..

While it isn’t the coolest thing to try to look “pretty” you have to remember you are representing your Dojo. You never know who could walk in in the middle of class, looking for a school. Your going to sweat and bleed class, at least have it look nice so you can train with a little Dignity!

While it isn’t the coolest thing to try to look “pretty” you have to remember you are representing your Dojo. You never know who could walk in in the middle of class, looking for a school. Your going to sweat and bleed class, at least have it look nice so you can train with a little Dignity!

Very good point.

in my first dojo we wore white... but when i had to find a new one (cuz the old one relocated without tellin me), they made us wear black. it was funny at first cuz i brought my old gi to the school and everyone else was in black lol... so i was the white sheep in a sea of black.

i'm a girl.

In my dojo we have no option..we wear the white gi...but this only for tradition

It´s really important?

if u train hard & u have good intentions all is ok

8)

Ilich Miguel Torres Fong

2nd Dan Black Belt Shito Kai (World Shito Ryu Karate Do Federation)

Center American & Caribbean Kumite Judge (WKF Panamerican Zone), National Kata Judge (México)

Monterrey, Nuevo León México

Im open to learn & talk about any MA or Style (all are great)