• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Movie Ratings!

For anyone that is bored at home on a friday or Saturday night and wants to see a good movie but doesn't know which one to see wonder no longer! Each and every Friday I will recommend a new movie and an old movie that you can get at your local Blockbuster or video King. This Week If you are going out to the movies I highly recommend "Bad Boys 2". And if you want to rent a movie then I highly recommend "Taxi Driver" staring Robert De niro. Much Much older than me but very good.

This weeks movie NEVER to spend money on............Glitter! staring mariah Carey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Star Wars and Rocky can be watched over and over even if you know every line they are still good.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Just that they are great. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

If you are going out to see a movie I strongly recommend Pirates of the Caribbean! It's a GREAT movie. It's got action, comedy and a really good plot twist!

Female- 16 years old - Brown Belt 3rd grade.

shawshank redemption

usual suspects

hard bolied

the killer

twelve angry men

battle royale

ichi the killer

these are cool films

watch them if you can

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."