• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HIM OR HER

hooo i di feel bad - i`ve opened a real can of worms here !

In my eyes i think kickchick ( on page one)as the best answer yet.. it`s right on the point.

Angus i respect you dude ! , In you beleaves and i now 90% of people that attend our club would agree with you. I think the best thing is for you club to try and recruite equal amout of girls and boys and they is no problem!

you need to know we are all individuals and of are own oppions and we should respect that.

Please keep those replys coming!!

:argue: :argue:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angus....this is truly a volatile topic and highly debatable...and yes, ginger, you did indeed open up a can of worms...

Angus ..."your" anger IS a "gift"... use it! It's nice to know you practice what you preach buddy! Good defense on your part.

It seems that chivalry is also your gift and I would also hate to see you not practice that either. You are a breath of fresh air in a room full of males.

But I do have to let you know that I learned my most valuable lesson by being hammered with a side kick to the ribs by a 225 pound (motorcycle riding tough dude) <---just forming a pic for you guys! ... This was early on in my training and I assumed he would be "easy" on me cos I was a :pony: ...well, he wasn't and I fell unconscious against the wall and found out to have several bruised ribs! Well....my fauly actually....false assumation on my count about the way he was going to fight me...and I did not block properly or "kiah'd" as he kicked me so I didn't expell the air from my abdomen with the kick.. (which maybe could have helped!)

So see ever since then...I go into every spar as if I were going to get the crap beaten out of me...(made me a much better contender)... and now I know to block and breath!!!

Note: I did find out I was 4 months pregnant after this... :nod: baby and mom did just fine!

Deby

Wow, I about cried when I read your story KickChick---I am glad to know that you and your baby are fine :grin: *whew*

(((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

It is simpley a fact that 9 times out of ten men are bigger, faster and stronger then women. However if a woman can fullfill all the requirements then go for it. I do object to police, fire and military services having easier physical requirements for woman. Peoples lives are being put in danger when that happens.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky"

-Hendrix

Say there was a theoretical guy and a girl who were the same weight, height, and had the same strength, speed, flexibility, etc. training, so that physically they were as close to an even match as possible. The quailites that one would need to beat the other now become intellectual, the "smartest" fighter is going to win.

Now imagine that she's had a bad day.

Just kidding!! :bigwink:

I agree - because I spar with guys that are way bigger than me and I just know they're holding back (thank-god!), but when I'm matched up with a guy my own weight, then he's quite surprised by my strength - I can hit very hard and I don't hold back. I actually prefer having a guy as a partner cause then I can go all out and hit as hard as I want. And yes Slim...I use my kickboxing to help me get rid of the stress in my day, so DO NOT pi$$ me off and then spar with me!

Lori :kiss:

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

When you enter the mats, Guys and girls should be equal,But as I find when the time comes I can't hit a women like a man.

But in a comp this may cause you to loose. So what do you do, hit and hurt,no try and win with skill, thats my answer.

bagpuss :karate: purple belt (redhall).

ENGLAND, LEEDS

It doesn't matter what gender my partner is, I respect their ability to take pain. If I see that I'm hurting my partner, I will take down the intensity. Use a little common sense when sparring and gender becomes a non-issue.

:brow:

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.