• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Groundhog day

GrrrArg

I was watching big brother last night and they were asking what they would want their groundhog day to be-so what would you want yours to be.

(Groundhog day is where the same day repeats itself almost endlesly until you get something perfect)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ahhh like the movie ok. I was thinking of Groundhog Day as in February 2nd where Puxatawny (sp?) Phil comes out and looks at his shadow....what's so special about that? :lol:

Ummmm I guess in the near future...I'd want my groundhog day to be when I go for my driver's license :D

And then somebody will say "Wow, you got it on your first try!" And I'd be thinking to myself "If only they knew..."

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

LOL on two accounts, I know exactly what you mean monkey girl - I just failed my first driving test a couple of days ago (forget to indicate when pulling in).

I do not think my groundhog day would be suitable for this forum......if you know what I mean :brow: :brow: :wink:

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

My training went well yesterday. I came home to a smiling girlfriend and a happy spirited half year old son. We went out and had fun in the sun. It was a happy day that I'd like to repeat. Hey, even my sensei said my technique was excellent - I wonder what medication he was on...

Hmmm... Fenris-Wolf: In some other forums, perhaps they call that "atmosphere-building", but here we just call it spam...

:lol: Kidding of course... :lol:

For the most part, anyway! :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.