• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Respect

heh... my backside saw my parent's hand many a time and it didn't mess me up. As long as it's not done in anger, spanking's not a big deal. My parent's also had a lot of luck through punishment by exercize. We had an acre yard and I had to run many laps as well.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh... my backside saw my parent's hand many a time and it didn't mess me up. As long as it's not done in anger, spanking's not a big deal. My parent's also had a lot of luck through punishment by exercize. We had an acre yard and I had to run many laps as well.

I like the lap running. I will keep that one in mind. (Do your forms, now!!) :D

• 1 year later...
Is it just me or do the Martial Arts not get the respect they once did? Anybody got a take or specific story related to this? One thing that p*sses me off is when you tell someone you do Karate and they say "Ya I got a blackbelt" and they point to a leather strap holding up thier pants. One more time and I'm going to kick someone in the throat. We'll see if they have anything to say after that. :kaioken:

There's always going to be some fool who wants to put someone down. They're just jealous, envious or ignorant. Sometimes all three. I don't advertise to people that I train, however at my job, if they don't think you have a life after work, then they'll expect you to stay there all night. I wish I would have said I volunteer at a shelter or something, because every once in a while somebody at work will make some stupid remark to me. So I just downplay it constantly.... :roll:

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert