• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aerial cartwheels! Can you learn them this way???

Hi, I know there are lots of aerial guides out there but i've got a few questions for the people that can do them.

1) I've seen many people do aerials but some people seem to do them so their body looks like they are doing a one handed cartwheel (Where the body starts facing one way and ends facing the other. I've also seen people do aerials so their body stays facing side ways just like a regualar cartwheel. Which way is correct? which is easier to learn?

2)I've tried to learn an aerial by starting with fast cartwheels then one handed etc but it doesn't seem to be working! but i like the aerials that look like a perfect cartwheel where your body stays side ways without twisting. how do you learn these?

3) I've also heard that you can learn an aerial by doing regular cartwheels and get them faster and try to get them higher so even if you try to put both hands down they won't touch the floor. can you do them this way? How do you learn them and get the extra height?

If you can help me i will be REALLY happy!!! THANX!!! :-?

Please visit http://philcampbellxma.co.uk and join our forum!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I'm a little unclear as to what you are referring to as an "aerial," but I might be able to figure out how you can do them if you could describe what exactly it is.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!