• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Training and fitness schedule

moving swiftly on from the black hole that seems to be sucking you all in on masterchens post, lets talk about the best exercises to improve individual areas of the body, I want to work on my pectorals and shoulders whats the best exercise for that.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pecs- Bench Press, Dumbbell flys, Dumbbell bench press

Front Shoulder and Pecs- Incline Bench Press

Front Shoulder- Military press

Side Shoulder- Lateral Raise, upright row

Rear Shoulder- Rear lateral Raises, High Barbell row

What exactly do you meanby "work" Rich_2k3?

Lots of push ups will work the areas you mentioned.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

Telsun, Push ups will work on both areas but mainly on the shoulders, I want a very efficient way of building the pecs.

p.s oh and by the way guys are 10lb ankle and wrist weights anygood, this question is nothing to do with the pecs and shoulders by the way!

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee

(Bench press) Find a weight you can manage for 6 reps. Do it for three sets, with one minute rest in between. Keep working like this every other day, until you can do it for eight reps all three sets. Then add ten pounds and start over. Do 3 sets of pushups to failure on the bench press days. This will work for you. As for the ankle weights, only kick very slowly in and out to protect you're joints.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

On the Bench, I'd use higher weights. If your not a powerlifter, and use higher sets. Maybe sat with 8 reps, and keep adding 5 lbs a work out. The Bench is great for the chest. Dumbbell flys are great, too.

On the Bench, I'd use higher weights. If your not a powerlifter, and use higher sets. Maybe sat with 8 reps, and keep adding 5 lbs a work out. The Bench is great for the chest. Dumbbell flys are great, too.

• 2 weeks later...
wow that's a krazy schedule...but i thought Herschel Walker did 500 a day of each from when he was 12? did you guys go to school or have a job? those schedules would be impossible for me in more than 1 way...1 i couldn't do it physically and 2 i wouldn't have enough time to during the school year since i'm in all honors classes and english 10 homework will be at least 1:30 a night(hardest class in the school).

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown

• 2 weeks later...