• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are you a Christian?

telsun

Please I do not wish to start a religion argument. A simple yes will surfice. Although I would be interested in the way your fellow Christians view your practicing MA's.

I by the way am not. Although I would say that I am exploring the Christian path due to my sensei's Christian values. Very inspiring.

I keep asking God what I'm for and he tells me........."gee I'm not sure!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i am , i pray for peace and all, yet i also ask for the strength and skill to deal with any situation until there is peace. .......may sound odd but the way i look at it, it gets really indepth and would take forever to even attempt to explain it....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

I am.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

Definately, yes.

I take an art that allows me to defend and subdue, if that's what I choose. No one seems to have an issue with that use of my MA.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Yes

However I do not cross the 2. MA teaches a lot of good Christian values such as respect, honor, controling pride, etc. I know many MA's who mix the 2 and preach and teach. Thats fine and good but I do my best to keep them seperate. I think religon is a private thing and as much as I would like to see everyone follow Jesus Christ its something people have to do at their own time and I will not push anyone into it durring a MA class.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."