Guitar_lover

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Raphael with the Sai's - quality weapon :)

Over here in the UK, the powers that be decided having a childrens program with "ninja" in was bad - so we got the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - sad init? :kaioken:

Andy.

i wanted to say "are you taking the piss?" but then I realized that you weren't joking in the least. how sad..

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

Speaking of sad...

That reminds me of the name change of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone...

Some people just have no idea..

Keep Smiling!

Actually I'm watching one of the cartoons right now. haha Yeah, the Ninja Turtles definately influenced me to take up martial arts and I'm thankful for it every day. I still proudly watch the Ninja Turtles movies, cartoons, read the comic books, and I have the theme song on a cd in my car. Leonardo was always my favourite because he trains obsessively, like I do. Michaelangelo was great because he had such a flair for the important things in life... like pizza and surfing! Don is awesome in his own way because without his inventions, the TMNT couldn't do jack. Raph... wow... Raph... his comments could cheer anyone up... or make them want to punch them. Speaking of TMNT pizza... has anyone ever tried any of the pizza flavours on the show? I tried marshmellow, whipped cream, and pepperoni pizza with extra cheese about 10 years ago and its still my favourite food! Its great! Ya know whats odd? The Ninja Turtles are kind of an escape for me. I'm never as happy as I am when I'm watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I worry about nothing and I am completely happy. Its a great thing. I'm almost 17 in case anyone was wondering. lol THERES GOING TO BE A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES VIDEO GAME!?!?!? AAHHHH!! Ok, now THAT is a reason to get a video game system. *twitch* And yes, I watch the new episodes. I can't wait for the new movie. I heard it was coming out next year. *dances with glee* Yes.. I'm very odd. God bless Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird.

Oh, and by the way, the lyrics to the theme song are...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Heroes in a half-shell

TURTLE POWER

They're the worlds most fearsome fighting team

They're heroes in the half-shell and they're green

When the evil Shredder attacks

These Turtle boys dont cut him no slack

Splinter taught them to be Ninja teens

Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines

Raphael is cool but crude

Michaelangelo is a party dude

Heroes in a half-shell

TURTLE POWER

Anybody know where I can get a pro TMNT costume like from the movies to wear in a tournament? :brow: haha Wait, actually, I do want one. lol I'm in a band and we thought it would be cool for me to wear the suit for one of our shows.. and I have some money to spare. Why not spare it on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

the shows back again now...

My favourite was leo because blue was my favourite colour and he could have beaten up all the others...

"Speaking of sad...

That reminds me of the name change of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone..."

hehe lol very true