• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Reasons for everyone's screen name?

karatekid1975

Well? I saw this popping up in another topic, so I figured I start one on it :) I did a search thinking there was a topic like this, but didn't find one.

Mine is from the Karate Kid movies (as if you couldn't tell LOL) with my birth year.

What's yours? :)

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk Hogan is crazy sure hes just a performer but hes big and scary. Would you want to fight Hulk Hogan ?

Yeah. He's old and slow. Mr. America, I mean, Hulk Hogan is really only good at working the crowd now. Of course, that's what he was always good at doing, but now that's about the only decent thing.

Oh, and my name is just an incorrect use of the suffix "-san". All I could ever think of.

I love Calvin and Hobbes! :D

"Major" Motoko Kusanagi, from the brilliant Manga and later super cool Anime of Ghost In The Shell. She's also my avatar, obviously :lol:

2nd Kyu Brown Belt, Wado Ryu Karate-do

"Daniel-san best karate still inside!" Mr Myagi

It was the first thing I though of.

Kendo is like starwars and everyone gets to be Darth Vader.

"Luke, I am your sensei"

As you all know my first name is Gehrig. That is hard for a lot of people to say so I have been called G for a long time. My Dad whos name is Gary is about 6'4 350 and when he used to coach everyone called him BIG G. So the G sort of came about both ways.

Add to that the HS I went to was Gilbert. So another G referance.

In 1995 we won the WV Class A state Football Championship.

This was about the same time people first started getting emails and I picked g95champ for that. I has just stuck with everything I do now.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."